Available Position: IT Support
Position Locations: Plainview, NY
Position Overview: The role would be to serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance over the phone and via email. The responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Manage and maintain computers, mobile devices, VOIP phones, printers/copiers
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Follow-up and updating the customer with status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
Qualification Requirements:This full-time position would suite someone who is Tech Savvy with working knowledge of MS Office products including Office 365, databases, remote control and a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products. This individual should be customer-oriented with strong communication skills, and a driven attitude to learn new tasks. Experience with Routers, Cisco Switches, Access Points, and patching cables is a must.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT Support” in the subject line.