Founded in 1846, this landmark building is an elite social club with a membership of over two thousand authors and members of the arts. Completed in April 2009, the project included a 5,000sq/ft rooftop addition with all new utilities, infrastructure and custom finishes. Phase II included elevator upgrades & masonry restoration.
NEW YORK, NY
Arts & Culture
Historical renovation of 15,000 SF, 5 story building