Available Position: Project Manager (All Divisions)
Position Overview: EW Howell currently has an opening for a Project Manager in our NYC and Plainview office. This person will be responsible for the successful completion of activities related to the construction of projects in the arts and culture sector in Manhattan. The project manager will report directly to the Project Executive and is responsible for coordinating project execution in conformity with drawings and specifications, processing submittals, expediting materials, project scheduling, purchasing materials, general administration, and owner/architect liaison. Key responsibilities include preparing monthly schedule reports and narratives, and creating and updating two week look ahead schedules. In addition, the project manager will prepare and track Requests for Information, Change Orders, correspondence and other transmittals using project management software programs.
- Degree in Construction Management or similar field, 10+ years’ experience/ knowledge of construction, design, finance, and management required.
- Arts & culture, Retail, Education and/or Healthcare project experience.
- LEED credentials are a plus, but not required.
- Highly proficient in project management software programs such as Timberline.
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Ability to meet critical project deadline. Willingness to coordinate and work in a team environment.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities vital; superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and in a team setting.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent written and oral communication skills and be competent with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “PROJECT MANAGER”