Available Position: Public Works Compliance Administrator
Position Locations: Plainview, NY with occasional travel requirements to Tarrytown, NY
Position Overview: The role would be to support and assist the compliance department in estimating and operations, in administrative task, dealing with the project compliance requirements. Daily tasks would consist of;
- Provide administrative duties for the diversity and inclusion coordinator and operations team, managing incoming and outgoing calls and mail
- Collecting required compliance documentations from subcontractors
- Reviewing all documentations including the certified payroll for accuracy
- Updating information using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Reporting concerns directly to the diversity and inclusion coordinator and operations team
Qualification Requirements: This full-time position would suite someone who is professional, with great written and verbal communication skills, has strong interpersonal skills and relationship management, and is great with working in a team. This position requires an individual who is proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and has an eye for detail, planning and document control. A Bachelor’s Degree and experience in Customer Service or Payroll would be beneficial.
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Compliance & Payroll Administrator” in the subject line.